Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nava Telangana Praja Party goes to Delhi to put pressure on UPA for Telangana

Devender Goud and his NTPP members met several party leaders of the ruling UPA in Delhi. They want to put pressure on the UPA to come to a consensus on a separate state for Telangana even before the forthcoming Elections in Andhra Pradesh.
NTPP has not made alliances so far. They feel that this is too early for this. They want to concentrate more on getting a separate Telangana even before Elections.
This move of going to Delhi is being seen as their way of showing their commitment to the cause for separate Telangana to the people of this region. By doing so, they are certain that the Telangana people will recognise them as a party dedicated towards this cause.

1 comment:

Dev said...

Hello Admin,

I am Freelance Web Developer and Designer. I am admin of prajarajyamforum.com, my site is going well.

You commeneted on my site. I think you too have the same interests. So, I would like to invite to join with me.

I would like to know if you can join with me and promote my site together. We will share the revenues from the site. I can do all the development and design so you and me will post the articles and promote.

E-mail me at deva.indra@gmail.com

I hope we can be good partners.

Thank you! Waiting for your reply.