Monday, October 20, 2008

Chiru's interview on NDTV

Chiranjeevi was interviewed by NDTV recently. We provide you some excerpts from the questionaire.

NDTV: What made you enter Politics?

Chiru: After my successful career in the film industry, i felt the need to reach people and solve their problems. If I look back at my life when I grow old, it will give me great satisfaction if I have served people when I had the energy and the ability to do it.

NDTV: Are you taking inspiration from N. T. Rama Rao?

Chiru: Yes, you may say so. NTR had done a lot of good for the common man. The troubles faced by people were always on the top of his mind as a politician and also as an actor. I am inspired by the good things that he did for people.

NDTV: How do you propose to solve the problem faced by the common man?

Chiru?: I am getting a lot of support from people. They are coming forward to tell me their problems in all public rallies we organized so far. I hope to consolidate their feedback, recognize their demabds and problems and put forth a people-friendly agenda in the days to come. It is just the beginning and I am hopeful that this will lead to a great movement in Andhra Pradesh.

NDTV: Are you confident that you will become the next Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh?

Chiru: I believe in my people and the support they are providing me. If the people'sverdict is that I should be the CM, then yes, I will definitely become the next CM.

No comments: